Sunday, August 5, 2012

A Poem for My Fate Guy

Heart's Pure Devotion

By: Sarah Murch

Sing in the rain...
Sing in the rain hands slightly trembling
My heart in gain and now quickly melting
Sounds of a dream I can't yet express
A moment too deemed an odd argument
But a simple sunflower...

Your eyes then green and turned to now blue
Your smile so broad, kisses turned new
Not daisies or lilies can express your true care
But a simple sunflower plucked from a garden so fair
This flower means...



I tell you this in hope of learning
That my happiness is simple and you I am loving
My sweet, my dear this flower means
Nothing so long as if not you it brings

Heart's pure devotion...
So be wise and true of your emotions
Or lack the sour sweetness of my hearts' pure devotion
My mind is a maze you must travel through.
Yes you are dear and yes you mean mountains
Please take precaution, my heart is at auction

Dominate my thoughts like my lonesome dreams
Or be confused into them, intertwined with schemes
Of utter displays of only you
My mind is a maze you must travel through.

No comments:

Post a Comment